Tuesday 13 June 2017

Getting Started

Well here I go again!  Back into the blogging world I stepped away from several years ago. I have been dragging my heels to get this underway again,  for some time now, but it is like so much in life, we just need to take the first step. 

I have chosen to go back into blogging to simply offer a different venue to share my cardmaking with folks. Some times it will merely be a finished product and a supply list, but other times I might get wild and crazy and share a how to. 

To get started I thought I would just share a selection of some of the work I have created over the years......so picture heavy for this post!  In my 15 years of cardmaking and selling, I have made thousands of cards. I certainly don't take pictures of them all, but I offer just a little sample.

So go easy on me as I get my feet wet and figure out just what I want to do in this little bit of internet space The Creative Card will call their own.

Remember...be creative, think of others and kindness always matters.

Kim


Add caption






No comments:

Post a Comment