Monday 5 November 2018

Snowman Friends



Hi there,

Hoping on here to share this adorable set I recently purchased "Super Cool Pals" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I am just in love with these two little friends!

I started off by stamping in Memento black ink, onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. I kept the colouring simple, and used a handful of Copics and worked with traditional Christmas colours.



Once the image was coloured, I simply added a bit of colour to the sky with tumbled glass Distress Inks, and added a touch of white paint splatter to give a snowy finish.



Simple mat of red and green, and done like dinner!

I absolutely love this set, and can't wait to make several more cards using it. Jump on over to this great Canadian owned business and stock up on some new stamps! www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com


Remember...be creative, think of others and kindness always matters.

 Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment